Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yeah, Baby. She's got it.

I stopped in the MAC Flatiron store during Fashion Week (last week) to stumble upon the launch of their Spring line: Barbie Loves MAC. They are packaging it as “a modern rebel attitude and fashionable indie style … specially created for all you living dolls.“ Today, I went online to explore a bit more. Cute, cute, cute. The collection is really pink. The names of the products are charming: Fashion Leader (GlimmerShimmer); Don’t be Shy (Powder Blush); Springtime Skipper (Eye Shadow); and Toast of Town (Nail Lacquer). They are even selling T-shirts, signature MAC Barbie dolls (for all you die-hard collectors), a large shopping tote, and an itty-bitty makeup tote.

I really like the line, BUT it is not quite suited for my skintone. I hate that. At any rate, I’m sure some of you Girlfriends will be able to find a flavor that fits you. MAC is still a GGT BFF (Best Friend Forever).

Until next time…
Be Seen at the Top!

No comments: